Union of heads of institutions and subdivisions of additional vocational education and employers
Association for Engineering Education of Russia
South Ural State University (NRU), Russia, Chelyabinsk
South Bohemian University, Czech Republic, Ceske Budejovice
will host an International Conference
«University of the XXI century in the System of Continuous Education»
12-13, October, 2017
The purpose of the conference is to expand international and interdisciplinary cooperation between teachers, researchers and organizers of the education system in the field of continuing education through the exchange of ideas and discussion of global and local issues of continuous education.
- The place and role of universities in continuing education
- Continuing education of engineering personnel. Future Engineers
- Continuing education of the academic staff
- Integration of e-learning technologies in the system of continuous education. Mastering MOOC technology
- Pedagogical design. The implementation of additional professional education programs
- Problems of improving the training of specialists for the priority sectors of the economy. Mechanism of cluster public private partnerships in continuous education
- Organization of interaction between universities and local authorities to implement the requirements of improving the efficiency of municipal control
Publication of the results:
Conference Proceedings will be published in journal, indexed in RSCI.
Officiallanguages: English, Russian.
Certificate of Professional Development:Full-time participants receive a Certificate of Advanced Training (16 hours).