Office of the Representative of the President of Russian Federation in the Urals Federal District
Union of heads of institutions and subdivisions of additional vocational education andemployers
South Ural State University (NRU), Russia, Chelyabinsk
South Bohemian University, Czech Republic, Ceske Budejovice
University of Constantine the Philosopher in Nitra, Slovakia, Nitra
will host an International Conference
«University of the XXI century in the System of Continuous Education»
25-26, October, 2016
The purpose of the conference is to expand international and interdisciplinary cooperation between teachers, researchers and organizers of the education system in the field of continuing education through the exchange of ideas and discussion of global and local issues of continuous education.
- The place and role of universities in continuing education
- Continuing education of engineering personnel. Future Engineers
- Continuing education of the academic staff
- Integration of e-learning technologies in the system of continuous education. Mastering MOOC technology
- Pedagogical design. The implementation of additional professional education programs
- Mechanism of cluster public private partnerships in continuous education
- Problems of improving the training of specialists for the priority sectors of the economy
- Organization of interaction between universities and local authorities to implement the requirements of improving the efficiency of municipal control
25th, October, 2016
09.00 — 10.00 — registration of participants and guests
10.00 — 12.00 — Plenary Session
12.00 — 12.30 — Coffee break
12.30 — 14.00 — Plenary Session
14.00 — 15.00 — Lunch
15.00 — 17.00 — Plenary Session
26th, October, 2016
10.00 — 12.00 — Workshops
12.00 — 12.30 — Closing Ceremony
12.30 — 13.00 — Coffeebreak
13.00 — 18.00 — Courses
Publication of the results:
Conference Proceedings will be published in the electronic journal, indexed in RSCI.
Officiallanguages: English, Russian.
Certificate of Professional Development:Full-time participants receive a Certificate of Advanced Training (16 hours).