The 2023 Global Smart Industry Conference is organized in order to exchange experience, promote discussion and presentation of research papers, and summarize results in development of innovative models, methods and technologies for the digital industry in universities, scientific and industrial associations of the Russian Federation as well as in foreign companies, and the experience of their implementation in large transnational and domestic industrial companies.
It will be held in Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, on November 21-23, 2023.
The aim of the conference is to determine the prospects for the development of Smart Industry technologies, integration of industrial companies, scientific organizations and authorities to create promising technologies for the digital transformation of the industry.
- Condition monitoring and control for intelligent manufacturing
- Industrial robotics
- Sensors and their components
- Wireless sensor and actuator networks
- Digital Twins technologies
- Additive manufacturing technologies
- Big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence for Industry 4.0 management
- Cybersecurity in digital industry
- Virtual and augmented realities for Industry 4.0
Languages of the conference: English and Russian.
The conference is supported by:
- South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russia
- Emerson Electric Company
- International Measurement Confederation (IMEKO)
- International Scientific-Technical Society of Instrument Engineers and Metrologists
- IEEE Russia Siberia Section
- South Ural IEEE Chapter
2020 Global Smart Industry Conference (GloSIC’2020)